* YOUR ORIGINAL SONG recorded & mixed as a professional multitrack DEMO Single.
* YOUR ORIGINAL SONG Professionally Mastered to International Release standards.
* Digital Distribution of YOUR SONG to all major online Retailers including iTunes, Google Play and Spotify.
* Production & YouTube release of accompanying Official Music Video.
* Production & release of your own Website & accompanying Social Media Profile.
* 12 months Career Mentorship by Stormfront Productions to professionally establish YOU & YOUR SONG.
For your tenure as WRS Winner you have access to all Stormfront resources & facilities including Graphic Art, Website Design,
Unless otherwise stated these are provided FREE to the WRS Winner for their 12 month tenure -
any extra costs will be notified to you in-advance & you have the right to refuse them.
ALL incomes generated during this time are returned COMMISSION-FREE to the WRS Winner.
CHECK OUT our 2017 Winner
* Your Single can contain Vocals, Backing Vocals and/or various Instrumental Backing.
* Professional MIDI track programming and further Session Player parts can be
negotiated within project budgets & at the discretion of Stormfront Recording.
* Your Single & Music Video will be produced, recorded & mixed in Stormfront's Whyalla (SA) studio -
with you having an integral involvement at every stage.
* It is your responsibility to cover your own travel, meal & accommodation costs for
ALL WRS sessions & activities once you accept to attend them.
Stormfront Productions comprises the combined talents of Mark Tempany and Alison Hams.
Our 2017 WRS Project work saw Stormfront Recording a SA Music Award Finalist for Best Studio,
Mark is an internationally-toured singer songwriter with 5 commercially released all-original albums, over 15,000 album sales,
Mark is a Winner of the Unisong International Song Contest (USA) and has toured
his original music all over Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA,
United Kingdom, Belgium, France, The Netherlands & Germany.
Alison is an internationally-toured singer songwriter & proud Whyalla music product with several album releases
She has worked with icons Bert Newton and John Foreman on NETWORK TEN's "Good Morning Australia" -
and in 2013 her kids charity single "Jelly Baby Song" (fully produced by Stormfront in Whyalla)
reached #3 on the Australian Childrens iTunes Chart.
Alison Won the UK Songwriting Contest and is a Winner at the South Australian Music Awards.
In 1999 Alison was Whyalla's Australia Day Young Citizen Of The Year, and Citizen Of The Year in 2015 -
Mark & Alison also won the city's Australia Day Community Service Award in 2012 for services to music & arts.
Alison & Mark are inducted into the South Australian Country Music Hall Of Fame -
CHECK OUT our 2017 Winner
Stormfront is a "one-stop music shop" with international expertise in
In addition to our professional audio and video recording studio we operate one of Regional Australia's largest
music tuition services both through Samaritan College and at our standalone private venues,
and provide professional live sound & lights productions from small to large scale.
Stormfront operates as a self-sufficient music business without any sponsorship or external funding,